Monday 18 October 2010

Hello

Hello and welcome to my first post on my first blog!
I've started this blog as a way to share recipes, tips and ideas with other vegetarian, vegan (and non-veggie) families who like tasty home-cooked food. Most of my recipes will be quick and cheap to make, and will be ideal for busy parents on a budget.

I'll also be printing off my favourite family recipes, to make a recipe book for my kids to take with them when they leave home!

If you have any ideas, recipes or resources to share please feel free to post them. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your comment. I love hearing your opinions, so please rest assured that genuine comments and competition entries will be visible after approval. This may take 24-48 hours, depending on how hectic my work/home life is at the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...