Tuesday 19 October 2010

Virgin Atlantic...haven't you heard of vegetarian kids?


DISboards.com - Disney World Discussion Forums
We recently booked our dream holiday to Disneyworld :-)

It was great to see 3 different vegetarian/vegan options for adults' in flight meals, but it was rather disappointing that there was no veggie option for kids' meals. I emailed Virgin and was told that they don't do a kids' veggie meal at all! I then had to request adults' meals for them instead. They have conirmed my request, but I'll be taking food onboard for them just incase these meals don't appear.
For the price we've paid for the flights, I expect Jamie Oliver to have cooked for us at the very least!!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your comment. I love hearing your opinions, so please rest assured that genuine comments and competition entries will be visible after approval. This may take 24-48 hours, depending on how hectic my work/home life is at the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...