Tuesday 1 March 2011

Two week vegetarian family meal planner

I'm fairly new to meal planning, and have only really got into it in the last couple of years. This coincided with me going back to employed work in the big wide world (rather than self employed and working from home, as I used to be!), which meant that I needed to be more organised. 
I've already done a low budget vegetarian meal planner, but decided to make this a more regular feature, which I'll update as I add new recipes. Hope you like it!

Week 1
Monday: Pepper and paneer fajitas
Tuesday: Macaroni cheese with salad
Wednesday: Chickpea curry with extra vegetables and rice
Thursday: Quorn & vegetable pilaf
Friday: Shepherdess pie with broccoli
Saturday: Spinach & cheese cannelloni with vegetables
Sunday: Veggie sausages with mash, peas/sweetcorn and gravy


Week 2
Tuesday: Roasted vegetables with halloumi served in pitta bread or wraps
Wednesday: Jacket potatoes with cheese, baked beans and salad
Thursday: Spaghetti with tomato and vegetable sauce
Friday: Thai green vegetable curry with rice
Saturday: Homemade pizza with salad
Sunday: Vegetarian roast dinner with roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, vegetables and gravy.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your comment. I love hearing your opinions, so please rest assured that genuine comments and competition entries will be visible after approval. This may take 24-48 hours, depending on how hectic my work/home life is at the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...