Thursday, 16 February 2012

RIP Kenwood Multi-Pro Food Processor

©
Well, my faithful little friend, the time has come for me to say goodbye. Yes, you'll soon be off to the great food processor resting place in the sky (OK the local recycling centre...AKA the tip), but don't worry, you didn't die in vain. I'm going to offer to donate your spare parts on Freegle, so you can help another food processor live a little longer than you did.

You had a busy and productive life chopping, mixing, grating and slicing; But most of all, I loved the way you made breadcrumbs and chopped nuts in your little coffee grinder and blended soups in your liquidiser until they were super-smooth, just like my kids love.

I'll wait a little while before I buy another food processor (out of respect of course!), but I will have space in my life (and my kitchen) for a new addition quite soon. Please don't feel I took you for granted...you may be gone but you won't be forgotten (for at least a few weeks).


RIP.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Such a poignant post :D

    Never heard of Freegle before. Such a good idea.

    You should get in touch with Morphy Richards and see if they will give you a food processor for review. I will email you an address.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for your comment. It will be visible after approval.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...