I'm very excited to be hosting the 2nd round of Pasta Please as I do like food-related alliteration! This month's theme is peppers, as they're readily available all year round, fairly cheap and really brighten up a pasta dish. You can, of course, choose which type/s of pepper you want to use...that could be bell peppers, pointed peppers, a red pepper pesto or even chilli peppers. The choice is yours!
...Want to join in the challenge?
- Simply post a pasta dish on your blog by the 28th of the month and:
- Link to the current host (this page please!) and Tinned Tomatoes: e.g. I'm linking this post into the 2nd Pasta Please challenge hosted by Lisa at We Don't Eat Anything with a Face and Jac at Tinned Tomatoes.
- Use the Pasta Please image in your post.
- If you use twitter, please tweet your post to @facelessfood and @tinnedtoms with the #PastaPlease hashtag and we will re-tweet it.
- Selected entries will be pinned to the Pasta Please Pinterest board.
Here are the rules:
- Follow the current theme (that's peppers this month!) when creating your recipe.
- All entries must be suitable for vegetarians.
- Other hosts will accept all pasta dishes, unless they specify only vegetarian/vegan etc.
- One entry per blog.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.
- If you would like to host Pasta Please, email Jacqueline at firstname.lastname@example.org
The February 2013 theme is peppers.
All dishes must be suitable for vegetarians